I can't log in to TrainingSpace
Logging in with an NY.gov ID
If you are unable to login to TrainingSpace, but you believe that you have a NY.gov ID account, it is possible that you may have entered your password incorrectly or your password is no longer current. For the latter, you will need to have your password reset.
Try one of the following options to have your password reset:
- Go to the NY.gov log in page. You can then reset your NY.gov ID password by clicking on the "I forgot my password" link, which is located directly below the login box.
- Ask your local IT Administrator to reset your NY.gov ID password.
- Call the Customer Care Center at 800-697-1323 and ask to have your NY.gov ID password reset.
Logging in with a TS Pass
You must have log in credentials (email and password) to log in to TrainingSpace. If you do not have these log in credentials, follow the instructions under “Guide to Accessing TrainingSpace” to register for an account.
If you entered the wrong password, an error message will be displayed explaining the error along with a link to reset your password. If you forgot your password click on forgot password ink to have it reset.
To Reset Your Password
- Press the 'Forgot Password' Link and the 'Reset Your Password' screen will be displayed.
- Enter in your email address you used to register.
- Click "Send Reset Code".
- An email will automatically be sent to the email entered containing a reset code and the following 'Reset Your Password' Screen will be displayed:
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the reset code that was emailed to you.
- Enter a new password.
- Reenter the new password for verification.
- After the reset password button is selected, you will be automatically logged into the home page.
- If an error occurs a message will be displayed explaining how to remedy it.
I try to log into TrainingSpace, but it doesn't log me in.
This could be an issue with your browser. Try logging in to TrainingSpace on someone else's computer or using a different browser. To fix the issue, clear your cache and cookies and try logging in again. If you are still experiencing problems, please email TrainingSpace Help.
Published on March 11, 2013.